Perhaps you have suffered a miscarriage, have had one or more rounds of IVF, have been told there are issues with sperm quality, or have yet to start trying but want to make sure you are fully prepared for getting pregnant (whether naturally or via the medical route). The Fertility Roadmap gives you a clear blueprint for optimising your chances of success and kick-starting your fertility.
Included in the Roadmap:
- 8 week programme
- Membership of a private group page which includes weekly spot coaching and Q & A
- Access to Resource Area including further meditations and documents
- A comprehensive health and lifestyle consultation
- Analysis of stress levels, diet, exercise, family and relationships.
- Analysis of cycle and menstrual bleed
- Diagnosis according to the principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Personalised information pack, recommendations for health and lifestyle adjustments and relevant resources
- Recommendations for further testing and/or ongoing treatment plan
- Womb Nurture Pack
- Free Womb Nurture Mindful Colouring Book
- Three 45 minute Online Coaching Sessions each
- Follow Up Emails with Recaps, Action Steps, Recommendations as needed
- Email support between sessions
The aim of the Roadmap is to provide you with comprehensive and accurate information for getting started on your fertility journey. It can also highlight where more support and intervention may be necessary. Where we do uncover that further support is needed, a recommendation will be made as to the best route to take going forward.